Saturday 4 May 2013

New Perspective


Some how my Spirit knew I'd be going through a new stage in my life, before I consciously knew it. 

I've always been a believer that Everything Happens for a reason, even when you cant make sense of it. I know the Creator has plans for me, and for every single one of us. 

One of the best gifts, I've taken years to fully grasp, is that the Creator allows you to cross paths with people for all reasons. I've learned to trust him, and know what the Creator is doing, is all apart of his master plan for us. 

 I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life to teach me, and support me. I am so grateful that they have shared their own stories of struggle with me, so that you can see no matter what happens that there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

Some times when I open up my blog, and stare at empty screen, I may not know what I'm going to write, I just start writing. 

Its a beautiful Saturday morning, I can hear the birds chirping, while I drink my warm coffee. This morning I am counting my rainbows, not my thunderstorms. 

Last week, I had a meeting with an organization who is working with me to go back to Zambia to provide Sustainable Water boreholes, and one of the guys had mentioned this project with Samson, should be turned into a documentary. 

At the beginning, I wasn't to thrilled, I was afraid my broken past would creep up, and be given highlight and people would see, I was not always the role model I am today. In fact, I was quiet opposite. 

Whether my dad knew it or not, he helped me understand, and make sense of this all. He said the Creator uses the most unexpected people to do his work, to help the poor, the mother-less, the father-less, the ones who need help the most. 

I did not know myself, that this was the path for me. Some days I still struggle with the idea, but I keep my faith. Everything Happens for a reason. People have second chances, and can change. I am living proof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment