Saturday 25 May 2013

Here I am, Another Saturday Morning, with a cup of coffee & Tim McGraw playing in the background. 

I just wanted to write about the wheel of energy, as I call it. I believe that, all the energy you put into things, you may not feel the effects of it right away, or in the way you expect, but all the energy will come back to you, in the way that the Creator has planned. 

Some days, I feel so alone in the effort to inspire youth in my community to "Be the Change" Some days, I feel the World is against me, and I'm up against everything, and I get frustrated, and think if I am even making a difference. 

Patience has often been my biggest struggle, and my greatest learning has come from being patient. I live such a fast busy life-style, and sometimes I think everyone works at the same speed as me. 

I always get impatient, and can often get carried up on the "results" based approach, but  I often reflect on the generational changes occurring in the Sub Sahara, and have to remember AMAZING work is being done, but it takes time. 

Time. Time. Time. 

So for me, There is light at the end of the tunnel. I just have to believe, that whatever is meant to be, will be :)  All of the energy, I've put in, will have an effect in the community somewhere, at sometime on some person. 

I know, I say this a lot, but to Keep faith, the wheel of energy will reward you, in ways you may not expect or know. When it happens, You'll know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment