Sunday 9 June 2013



I just wanted to point you in the direction of three amazing sites! 

1) http://www.ykids.blog.com/

Don is a friend whom I met, and now working on a fabulous pilot with along with Janice Ryan on promoting on Activity App aimed for First Nations Youth, (Updates on this later) I wanted to share his blog, because is inspires me every time I read it :) Some days when I think I am too tired to do just about anything, I think of this experience, and How If Don can bike across Canada in 28 days to raise money for youth programming through the YWCA, I can get get the strength to do something productive. 

2) http://www.bearclawgallery.com/Paintings.aspx?ArtistID=50

This is the work of Jessica Desmoulin, I have not met her personally, but she designed the screen for the above mentioned Activity App,It is phenominal, let me tell you. and her work is fabulous! I love the turtle art pieces in particular, mostly because I think I was a turtle in my past life. Can't wait to meet this Amazing Artist in person! 

Funny Side Note: Am an art admirer, but have a hard time drawing a stick man to save my life. 

3) http://www.twowheelview.org/

Two Wheel View: Amazing Amazing Amazing! I think I should really start biking, seeing how The Universe has delivered two biking programs into my life. Always has been on my 'Bucket List' to do an amazing ride through a beautiful country. 

Just thought I'd share! It's always amazing to me, how the Universe brings people in to your life, and why you cross paths. 




No comments:

Post a Comment